Here are the #JuicyDetails:
- Loon Mountain at Rivergreen Resort
- March 2-4
- $95, including a 2-day ticket and lodging (yes, you read that correctly)
- Rentals are not included
- No food is included
- No Bus
Here are the answers to the questions you are probably asking:
- What do I do for rentals?
- It is recommended that you go to Lahouts, which is close by
- No food?
- A grocery store is walking distance to Rivergreen. Alternatively, pack some food and save dat money. And there are restaurants and bars just no delicious brunch like last time #sad
- No Bus?
- This is a drive yourself trip. Drive is a breeze, 2 hours straight up to NH
- There IS bus access from the resort to the mountain (shuttle bus)
- We will be coordinating people with cars so that if you don’t have a vehicle you can still get up there*